Hp Monitor / shipping handling did not match policy
On Dec. 9, I ordered a monitor. The website stated 3 days for order and 3 to 7 days for shipping. Plenty of time for Christmas I thought --Wrong!
I finally inqured on Dec. 19 about where the package was. I received this reply:
This is to inform you that your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped on or before 12/21/08. You will be receiving an automatic email with the tracking number once the item has shipped out from the warehouse.
I sent an email back saying it wasn't acceptable...never heard back.
Never got a tracking email.
Called on 12/23...it won't even be SHIPPED until the 29th. I'm leary of cancelling...but sad that there will be nothing under the tree...
I get that things happen. However, when you call, the FIRST thing they talk about is great customer service. This is the WORST customer service I've gotten in a long time.
Beware when doing business with this company.
More Hp Monitor Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360