Hp Laptop / fed up of hp laptop

1 India Review updated:

Till now I had problems with hp products only - my tablet pc's LCD panel was defective. I have gone to hp service centre twice for the same issue. Last time when I gave it to the Peters Road centre in Chennai, they transferred it to the Anna Nagar centre. The laptop is under warranty. The person there attended to me properly but was unable to rectify the problem. He delivered the "defective" laptop to me and said that he would resolve the issue later and get the laptop delivered to my place. Now when i gave it to the Peters Road centre the Anna Nagar person told me that Peteres Road people will be responsible for the laptop. I doubt if these people will deliver the laptop to my place. I am fed up with the defective hp products and the service. Every time i have to go to the service centre as if it is a picnic spot. It takes both time and money to go to the service centre. I beg you to either rectify the problems or change the piece and deliver it to my place. I promise i wont go for hp products again!!!Please save me from going mad... Rahul Maheshwari MBA Student (IIT Madras)

Va

Comments

• Dr
      31st of Mar, 2008

Dear sir, i bought hp laptop on 14th.march08.model DV6625EE from extra, Dammam, KSA.when i opened the pack i found unusual fan sound.I contacted the tollfree no.8008971415 because i was out of dammam.they said if any hardware problem within one month your laptop will be repalced.i gave my laptop to extra on 23rd.march.when i checked manytimes extra is telling it can be replaced in one week only.i am running again and again but it is not replaced.i feel as if i am asking for a charity.

• Ba
      15th of Apr, 2008

I have hp laptop but protected by thumb impression, now i want to take the hard disk backup without using password-also i want to reset the password.
    pls. guide me near to chennai adayar or besent nagar.
    my contact number is 9790989087

26th of Sep, 2008

To,
    HEWLETT PACKARD INDIA SALES P.V.T. L.T.D

Sub :- Complaint regarding the Hp Compaq NB 6720s Notebook (K1420PA)

Sir,
    I purchased A Hp Compaq NB 6720s Notebook (K1420PA) body No.CNU8081742 from one of your dealers namely M/S Infotech, C-1, ground floor, Aruna park, laxmi nagar, Delhi-110092 on 25.04.2008 vide invoice no. ET/152/08-09.
    That one day after the purchase i.e 0n 26.04.08 the keys of the keyboard stopped working and for this I approached the dealer on 27.04.08 and complained about the problem to the dealer. He got the system repaired and assured me that no problem will arise in the future.
    That further on 07.05.2008 the system did’nt start and again I approached the dealer complained about the problem to the dealer. He got the system repaired and again assured me that no problem will arise in the future. Again on 19.07.08 the same problem aroused and I gave the system to the dealer agin. He returned the system back after the span of 9 days and also charged me Rs 500/- as a fees .
    That from 29.07.08 the keyboard is not functioning properly and the dealer is asking the money to get the system repaired in spite of the fact that the system is still under warranty.
    That I have already sufferd a lot of loss in my business transaction and a lot of mental agiony.
    I therefore request you to look into the matter immediately and get my system exchange with a new one as it seems that the system has a manufacturing defect.
    If it is not done so then it can create a lot of troubles in future also.

Thanking You
    SACHIN LAMBA
    K- 9A LAXMI NAGAR
    DELHI- 110092.
    CELL NO. 9873160508

• Ab
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Well hp tablet pcs are made to create lcd problems. i bought 12inch tx1003 tablet pc... i ve been to service center thrice...once for lcd issue... then mobo then dvd drive...n now m down wit bad mobo but warranty expired... they sayin it wd cost more than 20k...m done wit hp...its d worst in providing service to its customers...bad wit components. products and worst wit customers... my system is useless box n m tired taking it to places begging for a repair...