Houzz / nothing positive to say
My complaint is very typical and not new. Many of their customers had the same situation, but I never thought I would be in their shoes. And I must say there's nothing to be excited about, it makes me feel terrible.
I ordered two chairs from them and was immediately charged. Two weeks later I found out my order was canceled for one very famous reason: the items were out of stock. I was notified too late and I think they had to ask me whether I'd like to cancel it or not before doing this by themselves.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to get my money back and having a hard time because they ignore my requests.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!