Hotwire.com / customer service
I purchased a R/T ticket from Charleston, SC to Phoenix, AZ for 7/8/08-7/10/08 through Hotwire. Due to mechanical issues, Delta was unable to get me to my destination. Delta issued a voucher for future travel. I called Delta to get cash and they said Hotwire would have to issue the request for refund. Since 7/9/08 I have been calling Hotwire twice a week, and have been getting all kinds off "off the wall" excuses for not refunding the ticket even though Delta was most willing to issue a refund, if only Hotwire would ask for it. Sounds simple, but Hotwire customer service is only a front for a lousy company, and they say whatever it takes to get me off the phone and then drop the issue. It would seem that someone in executive mgmnt would do something about their integrity and reputation and do the right thing. Good luck to all who try to get anything back from Hotwire once they have your money
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...
- Hotwire - hotel "hot rate" lies and deceitfulness.
- Hotwire - false advertising
- Hotwire - double charge on an enterprise car rental