Hotwire.comHotwire bad policy!

J

This is the first time I used hotwire and I definitely will not use it again!
We booked 2 rooms for our family trip to Miami. When we arrived the hotel was repainting the hallways in all floors. We can even smell the odor inside the rooms. After about 10 minutes staying in the rooms, our two children started complaining about headache then my sisters and parents as well.
I called the front desk representative trying to switch to different rooms. She said the whole floors were being painted. So I asked her if we could cancel our stay and they had no problem with it. Apparently other guests complaint about same problem. But they said I had to call Hotwire for their approval. I called Hotwire explaining the problem with the hotel. But Hotwire DO NOT let us cancel the reservation. It is Hotwire's responsibility to accommodate the hotel if the hotel was in bad condition. If they cannot cancel the reservation or refund it, the least that they can do was to switch us to a different hotel. Hotwire did not care. It is a stupid policy and everybody should be aware of using Hotwire.com. Please go to BBB.com as they showed several other complaints about Hotwire.com before you do anything with the company.

• De
    Denac May 30, 2019

DO NOT BOOK through them because there is a chance you will end up with nowhere to stay and out of the money you paid to them.

I booked a hotel through them for New Year's weekend 2019. When I arrived at the address on my itinerary, there was a vacant building. I looked for signs showing they had moved and saw nothing. I called the number for the hotel and got no answer. I had to stay in a MOTEL 45 minutes outside of Miami. When I contacted them they said they could not give me a refund. I even had pictures of the place with the "For Lease" sign in the window. The rep told me they contacted the hotel so I tried the number again myself. I did get through to somebody at the hotel that day and they informed me that they did have a DIFFERENT ADDRESS and they share a building so ANOTHER NAME was on the outside. Without speaking to someone, there was no way for me to know this!! The credit card company (Citi) took their side because of Hotwire's "no cancellation, no refunds" policy (even though I didn't cancel or stay there). They ROBBED ME of my $515. No services were rendered because they provided me with inaccurate information and did not care enough for their customer to admit or fix their mistake.

• Di
    dianne thomson Feb 03, 2018

WHY CANT U TYPE IN YOUR HOTWIRE # SO YOU CAN CHECK YOUR AGREEMENT, THAT SHOULD BE EASY TO DO

• Rl
    rlungtha Aug 22, 2016

Don't use hotwire. You will end up at the worst hotels and with the crappiest rental cars. If you give bad feedback on a hotel they simply file it in the round file and keep booking that hotel. If you rent a car with them, be prepared to get a scratch and dent older model car. They must have arrangements with all these companies to take the crappiest hotel rooms and cars. They don't care about the customer. You are better off paying a few dollars more and having an enjoyable trip. Hotwire is not to be trusted.

• St
    Steve Barlow Aug 15, 2016

For a 21st century website, Hotwire's online glitches are unforgivable. For the first time, I tried to book a mystery hotel in Birmingham only to have the booking system turn rogue in the final stages. I phoned (which of course i end up paying for) and related the issue - no prior 'Verified by Visa' security page before an alternative page popped up informing me 'You have already made this booking' along with an error 405 announcement - only to have the customer rep suggest that I had hit a key twice. While this may be their favoured 'cop-out clause' du jour, I informed him that you cannot double, tripe or quadruple click a 'Verified By Visa' form away without completing it. While he stopped flogging that particular dead horse, he then told me 'yes, that comes up quite often'. How reassuring! Hotwire, you are the weakest link...goodbye.

• Ho
    Hotwire_CSR Aug 15, 2016

You should have reported this to Hotwire, they were likely not aware that the car agency did not accept 3rd party insurance. It is not their fault if the agency has not updated their information with Hotwire like they are supposed to do in order to keep a contract with them.

• Bu
    Buckijer Aug 15, 2016

Buyer beware when renting a car through Hotwire.com. My schedule changed but they said "So what, not there fault" . We all know they will rent the car to someone else, I gave them a two week notice but got nowhere. If I had made the reservation directly with Hertz there would be no problem. The rate wasn't that great. Lesson learned. They keep my $160 and I get nothing. They should change the name to NotWire. Share with all your traveling friends. Rent it directly through the rental car company!!!

• Ky
    Kyle Aug 15, 2016

Life changes. Yeah, they get that. They are real people too after all. Contracts are binding. They get that too. Apparently you don't however. Final means final.

• Valerie Aug 15, 2016

Rented car and now not travelling. "Customer service" says "you clicked the box, you will be charged regardless of use". Plans change, I'm willing to pay cancellation fee or whatever but if you want a car in Omaha on the 4th it's there but I'm not! Make sure before you order something on hotwire that your life is scripted and will not change, right??

To think a company, and it's customer service supervisors would come up with a better response than that. Give me a break, this company is out for cash, they could care less about you!

• Se
    serious1pal Aug 15, 2016

OMG is all I can say about this miserable online company. I just used it for the first time, and it will be the last. They have the "Low Price Guarantee" posted all over the place. I found a lower price at the same type of room at the same hotel within 48 hours, and they still refused to refund the difference. I even contacted the hotel and one of HotWire's competitors directly and was able to confirm that the rates were cheaper and the rooms were available. I even printed-out the supporting pages from the Internet, scanned them, and e-mailed them to the Customer Service Dept. It replied by stating that they do not open any e-mail attachments because they don't want to risk their computers getting infected with viruses. I am not kidding. I am confident that the owners of HotWire do not give a rat's _ss about the customer service. Their customer service reps are basically drones programmed to repeat the same thing over and over (just slightly differently each time). I sent three separate e-mails to the customer service dept. and someone new always repeats the same thing that the previous rep. already stated. Whenever I tried to point-out the facts and explain why I am convinced that I should get the refund, they come back with whatever reason they can pull of our their _ss at that moment to put a roadblock. It reminds me of a low-class, corrupt businesses in developing countries during the 1970's. Pretty pathetic. I certainly hope that the saying that "what goes around comes around is" true. I just don't see how they can continue to survive as a viable business entity, practicing deceptive business practices. To top it off, the last e-mail I received from the third, new customer rep. stated that "We sincerely hope that you will continue to visit our website." It's so funny.

• Ti
    TickekOFF Aug 08, 2016

The agent just do not understand their own policy, who assurd me that a booking of a rental vehicle can be cancelled and refunded without penalty is BS. I booked a car on Aug. 28th/08 then discovered only regular rate bookings or flight changes by airlines can be changed. Who needs Hotwire to book anything on regular rate ?
    The agents seem to be paid be commissions in pressuring clients to book and pay the booking on the spot. Really poor business practice!

• La
    Laisaf Jun 15, 2016

I bought a stay through hotwire.com website - Itinerary [protected] and checked in at the hotel yesterday and for my surprise, this is not what I had purchased from hotwire website. I was deceived.
    • This Hotel Del Sol has 2 stars, while I bought a 3 star hotel from hotwire.com website.
    • The Hotel Del Sol is not located in the District of Union Square – which is where I bought it –, but in the Marina District.
    • The references room images that were shown in the hotwire.com website during my purchase are completely different from what I found at the Hotel Del Sol. They have nothing to do with these rooms.
    • I researched the price of this hotel on booking.com website and the price is almost half the price I paid for hotwire.com website.
    • The price I paid for Hotel Del Sol to hotwire.com website is almost the price of the Hilton Hotel in San Francisco.
    Anyway, I feel cheated by hotwire.com website and I wanted they to fix it because I did not want to stay with my family in a lower class hotel than I have purchased, I wanted to switch to a higher category hotel and to stay in the Union Square neighborhood, that is where the hotwire website said my hotel would be located at.
    When I contacted the website's staff, they said that they couldn't do anything.
    PS.: I would like to make clear that this is not a complaint about the hotel, but about the www.hotwire.com website’s informations' integrity.

• Re
    Renov8 Oct 13, 2014

I booked a car rental via HOTWIRE for a pickup at the Denver Airport. When i got to the airport rental counter, I was told the pickup was in downtown Denver, a 25 minute drive from the airport location. The salesperson behind the counter told me that HOTWIRE has been changing the pickup location without informing the person looking to rent the car. They do this to give you a lower rate than their competitors. The lower cost is due to the drop in Taxes the airport charges them for doing business.

This is not only wrong but highly bothersome, to the person looking to rent a car. I had to wait around until the manager at the counter could get me a car from the Airport location. it actually took two managers to get this worked out to my benefit. The manager at the airport location not only got me a car, but he upgraded it two levels and let me take a pick from the lot. He also honored the rate I was quoted.

I will never use HOTWIRE again. Burn me once shame on you, Burn me twice shame on me. There won't be a second time.

• Je
    Jeny lindenhurst Jul 29, 2014

We booked hotel from Hotwire.com (Secret Hotel rate) we got really unknown hotel with very bad review from several website and in the website show the hotel very bad condition too. So we send e- mail to Hotwire and got the reply explain about rating that depend on their standard with policy... Blah blah blah... Etc.

We arrive to the hotel (140$ per day) we saw the BBQ grill and propane tank hold with a chain in front of a hotel room .It is look like the place for welfare people .We go to the office ( small house stand alone) the women told us that she don't have guests name yet . Please come back at 2 pm( we arrived at 1:30pm)

So we go back to the hotel at 7:30pm to check in. The old man and 16 tp years old boy told us that they don't have any reservation and the room is full.He try to book us to the neighbor hotel but we denial and we call to Hotwire.

We explain all the situation and she tried to book us with the another unknown hotel and we don't want it . We get refund and $25 for next booking.

After we come back we try to cancel the another booking that we booked in advance because we not happy and angry with last trip.We can't cancel, change or transfer anything even we have a nightmare from the trip and she told us that situation that we face it always happened !!! Many customers call and she have to rebooking to the another hotel.

Better stay away from Hotwire...

• Hf
    H Freedman Aug 21, 2013

I had booked tickets on Hotwire where they picked the airline and flight times to get a better deal three days before the trip, and paid with (Costco) American Express card. The day before the flight I went to the Delta website and printed boarding passes for the flights between Knoxville, TN and Hartford, CT, connecting thru Atlanta. Before going to the airport for the 6:50AM flight, I checked my e-mail for any notices of flight delays (no delay) or any message from Hotwire (no message). At Delta curbside check in, the attendant could not find me being booked on the flights. He told me to see the ticket counter at Delta inside the airport. At the ticket counter the agent said i do not have tickets, and recommended I call Hotwire, which I did. Hotwire said they refunded my tickets (these were non refundable tickets) and for me to call the risk department at Hotwire and leave a message to find out what the problem was. I called Hotwire risk department five times and they never called me back. I called American Express who stayed on the line while I talked to Hotwire again. Still no resolve. After missing my flight and waiting three hours to try to get this fixed, the original agent at the Delta counter took the initiative and talked to her supervisor and I was able to buy tickets at a match rate with Hotwire so I could finally go to Hartford, CT to see my grandchildren. Both Delta and American Express said this type of issue happens frequently with Hotwire. BUYER BEWARE WITH HOTWIRE!!

• Ki
    KimberlyTinsley May 27, 2013

I have an issue with a company that outsources to other countries. They speak English but very poorly, they attempted to pressure me into buying something I did not want when I just had wanted to add to my reservation I ALREADY purchased. Love Hotwire and would use them again but hopefully I do not have to call them ever. Please stop outsourcing to other countries, America needs these jobs.

• Do
    do not use this website Feb 22, 2013

Never use this website. They are very misleading and offer no help with your trip if you have a change of plans.

• St
    stockgirl12 Jan 25, 2013

I booked a car rental to attend my uncle's funeral. After speaking to the funeral home, they were not able to do it until a few days later. After a few hours I called the customer service number and a gentlemen said "as a one time courtesy" he would refund and rebook it for me. I gave him my flight information and after he processed the change, he read a five minute statement recapping the terms and what he did and then we ended the call. I opened the email confirmation and realize that he put the wrong date and time for drop off, I then called back, got an extremely rude woman who said he read the information back to you and you agreed so I won't do anything. I tried to explain the situation to her and there were a million other things I had on my mind, like how to deal with his death and she said you should have listened when he read it back to you. I had hoped she would have a little more understanding given the fact that my uncle died yesterday. I asked for a supervisor and after 2 minutes of the rude woman asking me why she finally put me through to Jessica ID #2024. I explained that my uncle died yesterday and what had happened, she said that Hotwire purchases are final but as a "one time courtesy" she would refund my purchase and told me "you can rebook on your own." I told her I would rebook but not through Hotwire ever again.
    HOTWIRE HAS THE WORSE WORKERS AND I WILL WARN EVERYONE TO NEVER DEAL WITH THEM.

• Ke
    KeithGinCA Oct 21, 2012

Search engines draw you to hotwire.com based on the travel cities and dates you enter. Once you click on the lower fare that I was drawn in by, and the price increases. Click on the increased fare and it increases. This usually occurs three times.

It is a deceptive practice to generate internet traffic, and results in false advertising as well and bait and switch. It should not be allowed and I want to lodge an official complaint, for which I request a response from the Complaint Board. I am considering a class action suit against all travel related websites, because they derive remuneration for the clicks they receive on their respective websites. IT HAS TO STOP. I will never use hotwire.com again until they change their practices.

andy_dyna Jul 10, 2012

I reserved a hotel room through hotwire.com on Sunday July 8 and received a confirmation e-mail from hotwire. I arrived at the hotel around 10 PM and the hotel did not have my reservation and did not have rooms available. The hotel receptionist said they had filled up for Sunday evening several days earlier. I e-mailed hotwire.com support and requested an immediate phone call response. I received an automated response from hotwire saying they would contact me in 12 to 24 hours. The hotel receptionist called her contact at hotwire to report the problem and I spoke with him (Mike). Mike said he would put me through to customer service. Instead he connected met to an automated voice mail system that said they were ususually busy due to demand for hotwire services and the wait time would be in excess of 20 minutes. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING HOTWIRE.

josianbe Jun 29, 2012

If anyone is planing to purchase an airline ticket, DO NOT USE HOTWIRE.COM!!! This company is not customer oriented. Booking on their Website is convoluted and prompt to errors. If by any chance you are not satisfied with your purchase you're ### out Of Luck because they are are as strict and inflexible and the worse when it comes to reach customer service. You press the option to purchase or to book, you get someone in no time. If you dare to select the phone option to rebook, you will wait at least one an a half hour. No kidding. I called late at night to avoid the "rush hour of callers" to no avail. They will not change, alter, transfer, or do anything to your ticket. Basically, I wasted $200 because their site is not user friendly. to make matters worse, I call the airline and they told me that because i bought the ticket through Hotwire.com they cannot help me. Period. No help from anyone. HOTWIRE.COM SUCKS BIG TIME!!! DON'T USE IT!!!

• Ki
    Kim K Fisher Jun 23, 2012

MISLEADING ADVERTISING I WOULD NEVER BOOK WITH THEM AGAIN.CHRIS WAS VERY RUDE TO ME. I CANT BELIEVE HE HUNG UP ON ME. NO HELP!! NEVER AGAIN HOTWIRE.COM. I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NEVER TO BOOK A VACATION WITH HOTWIRE.COM.

• My
    MykeC May 10, 2012

Hotwire.com gave us a hotel well-known for its bedbug population. We're now apparently locked into paying $385 for 4 nights at a Kill Devil Hill, NC, hotel that we will *not* sleep in. We're having to cancel our entire vacation now which *was* to have been my wife's Mother's Day gift. Thanks, Hotwire.com!

• Ic
    icomplain101 Feb 29, 2012

I agree...they are legalised CROOKS!!! or at least made it look like is legal...Never again I use that service.

• El
    eloso Feb 27, 2012

The last (final), time is used Hotwire was the last straw. I stayed in a low-rated hotel that had a 'fridge in the room. Service was good, and the area was safe. In order to stay in the region for a few more days, I booked a higher rated hotel that offered a rather dangerous location, awful customer service, and a tiny room with no 'fridge.

I received an email from Hotwire to write a review on the last hotel, but the email would not open properly, on 2 different PCs; they said that they would post my review if I write them directly, yeah, right. There is more than one way to book a hotel online...

• Sc
    schrec Feb 22, 2012

They did the exact same thing to me! Not good business. I've stopped using them for all travel and told everyone I know to do the same. False advertising and getting away with it, what a shame.

• Jg
    jgwangcn Feb 22, 2012

Hotwire provides misleading and deceptive information at its website regarding hotel rating. it sold me a low-star hotel for high star price based on "THEIR OWN REVIEW DATA". And its price was actually higher than it was listed at expedia.com (which shows as a low star hotel !).

Even in their own rating guidance, the chain hotel was listed as low start . I called customer service, I was told for this specific hotel of the chain, it is worth high star.

Such a deceptive and misleading practice should be warned, given consumers can not access to or understand what HOTWIRE REVIEW DATA is. And they can claim whatever the hotel rating is without following the practices of other websites.

I will never use hot-wire!

• Ka
    Karen, Wichita Jan 11, 2012

Please do not do business with Hotwire. They show that they will match prices on similar travel bookings if you can find a lower price. Well, I recently booked a car rental with Hotwire and within one day found a lower pice on the same booking. When I pointed it out with Hotwire that it was lower on the same day, same place, same size car, they began a big "why they couldn't do it" explanation with a bunch of very picky things even though I had complied with their guarantee. Hotwire should not even advertise a price match when they have no intention of following up on it even after the customer goes through the guidelines. I have learned my lesson and will not be doing business with them again.

maitai1102 Oct 22, 2011

I stayed at Fort Mitchell, Ky several weeks ago using Hotwire.com as my hotel locator. When searching, they posted this unknown hotel as a "best deal" so I went with it.

They put in a shabby hotel 8 with the listing on the sign as #45 a night. I was charged around $60. No internet (which was advertised as high speed) 1/2 the cable channels didn't work (The hotel told me this was due to a storm approaching and they had satellite. The hotel next to them also had satellite but theirs worked). Towels were rags. This was a class 1 hotel not a class 2.

We were scheduled to stay for 3 days, but we only stayed for 2 and on the weekend. I didn't have hotwire's number and had to wait to get internet connection at which time I contacted Hotmwire. I was givin a number to contact and it turned into a blame game with them not taking any responsibility. I could have got this hotel at a better rate on my own...I fact could have got a better hotel through hotel.com, I found out later, for a better price.
    I will no longer use their service and I will defer my staff from using their services anymore. Customer Service is not their priority.

• Is
    Ismael Perdomo Jul 12, 2011

Hotwire Reviews:

Hotwire will trick you... Hotwire will mislead you... And their customer service agents/supervisors are trained to be A-O!!! Really, they won't even acknowledge their issues and are rude and don't value the customer AT ALL.

DO NOT TRUST HOTWIRE... why? because they will offer anything... other than what you are interested in and their website is extremely misleading when selecting a "checkbox" for a specific region and then results (ofcourse limited by their info policy) include hotels WAY beyond the area you selected, and since you can't see more info they literally screw you, and there is nothing you can do because you checked the acceptance box... but not even acknowledging customer is MESSED UP!

• Ri
    RICHARD CELLINI Jun 27, 2011

Booked a rental a month ago, 6 - 2 - 2011, and got a email alert about car rentals so i figured i'd check to see what the rates were. The rate for the same dates and times were 25 dollars cheaper. I've cancelled and changed my reservations before and i was told because i'm a "preferred customer" that they would cancel my booking with no penalty and allow me to book a new reservation. When i called today and spoke with Dani, a hotwire reservationist, she told me "just because hotwire did this in the past it doesn't mean they'll do it again". She spoke over me and would not allow me to talk. I told her she was being rude. Hotwire sure isn't going to get my business anymore because of this! It appears that they do something one way on one day and things differently on another day. They sure did ruin their credibility with me today! I won't be using hotwire any time soon. I know orbitz automatically sends a refund check to you if a rate goes lower after a booking.

• Su
    Summerpolice Jun 12, 2011

I booked a two star hotel in charleston.it was 30 min away from downtown it was in strip mall area and was standing alone(normally there will be two or more hotels in same area). It was at night and I asked them to cancel it.happy that hotwire did cancel my reservation and refunded me. The hotwire called up fthe hotel agent and they were ready to cancel it.
    Hotwire shouldn't be partnering with hotels like this.I will be scared to book one more time with hotwire because of bad experience and terrible experience my family had to go through

• Ri
    Rick Rob Jun 06, 2011

When I selected a 3 star rating hotel to get a discounted price, I really got a two star hotel, after doing research on the hotel, and after checking other rating other well know internet sites, and googling the location and hotel to see number of unsettling police reports. I am not comfortable of taking my family to this hotel. Call Hotwire to try work out change to another hotel (not refund), but they would not, I would have to go to the hotel first. If room is not satisfactory, and hotel does not correct problem, I would then need to call Hotwire about it . The way they took care of me today, it would probably be another run around, again. The line from the consumer service representative was "there is no Government Standards for rating hotels", maybe these large internet sites should come with some standards. Bad experience will never use Hotwire again, even on their regular site which shows the hotel. Hotwire and La Quinta Hotel got a free $300 between them for nothing.

• Bc
    bchec May 12, 2011

Today I booked a room using hotwire in Erie, PA and immediately upon learning the name of the place, did some research. The reviews for this place, Lake Erie Lodge, are terrible. I called hotwire in disgust and asked for a refund based on the reviews I read on tripadvisor.com. I spoke with a supervisor and she said they only look at reviews for the past 3 months and wouldn't you know it, the most recent reviews are great!! I asked how long they partnered with this particular hotel and she wouldn't release that info. What a crock of ###!!! If in fact hotwire partnered with this hotel a year ago then they should be ashamed of themselves for booking me this room. I asked what if the accomodations are below average and not acceptable. The answer, we cannot answer a what if question!!! I'm calling my credit card company to dispute the charges...CROOKS!!!

• Ak
    akman Apr 06, 2011

HOTWIRE IS NOTHING BUT A DUMB COMPANY RUN BY SOME JERKS !!!

HOTWIRE IS MISLEADING !!!
    HOTWIRE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

• Cj
    CJ Dodson Mar 04, 2011

Hotwire is the most evil and crooked company I have ever delt with. The fact that a company like this is able to operate in the United States is a very disturbing eye openning experience. I highly recomment that anyone who is looking to book a car, hotel or flight go to the company to do and not through Hotwire. CROOKS!!!

• Si
    sick of nambypambys Oct 29, 2010

taxes and fees my friend// the cost of the ticket and then before you purchase it gives the total you will be charged/

• Ho
    Hotwire111222 Sep 17, 2010

I had an experience like this with Hotwire last year. I went through the process of booking a room on their website. On the final screen my price was $33 and change. I take screenshots to be on the safe side. I pressed confirm and booked it. I get an email saying it's actually $83 they are charging me. I called them and get nowhere. I call back several times over the ensuing week, send in my documentation including PICTURES PROVEN MY QUOTE several times. Everybody is lazy, is not aware of the documentation, doesn't bother to get acquainted with the case each time I call. I'm told the dept that actually makes ruling on disputes, cannot be reached by phone, and no rep can talk to them. This dept refuses my refund, and they refuse to look at the documentation, saying only the special dept can look at. I go up the ladder, explaining each time that they cannot quote me a price (which I could prove with photos), then charge me a different one. I'm told nobody can change the decision. I finally get a higher manager. She checks my documents and refunds me. What a bunch of f#$8ing liars. Obviously somebody CAN both look at the info, AND make a decision. Just has to be the right somebody. Thanks hotwire, you dishonest idiots. I have used priceline ever since.

• Ye
    yellowrosebunny Jul 18, 2010

Don't trust the rating system. They rate hotels with a 3 star rating, whereas other sites have rated them 2 or less with poor reviews.

The last hotel had rats in our room. We lost our box of groceries to rats who helped themselves to it. I video taped it and I believe it helped us get most of our money back from Hotwire.

They gave us some credit in a form of Hotwire dollars for the night that we did stay there. However I did not sleep since I was woke up around 3 AM to sounds in the room but by the 3rd time I found that it was rats. We packed up, with out showers and checked out with no place to go at 5:30 in the morning.

Turns out this place is know for bad service and below minimal cleanliness as well as roach problem. But I did not find any bugs or signs of them.

They book rooms that can and should be closed by the Health Board.

So today I thought I would use it. The 3 star hotel was 81.99 - 25.00 credit.

So I get the name of the new Hotel again it has horrifying reviews. And by far is not a 3 star hotel.

I will never use them again since I can not trust the rating system.

I hope this place is not a roach-rat infested place or I'm leaving and calling the news team about my past 2 booking within the last 2 weeks.

• Cr
    cranky in VA Apr 05, 2010

NEVER USE HOTWIRE>COM TO BOOK A CAR RENTAL! This company is terrible and their customer services representatives are rude and not at all helpful.

Someone should take this company and put it out of business. I contacted the Better Business Bureu, my state's attorney general office and The Federal trade Commission to compalint about these crooks!!!

• Re
    readytosue Mar 10, 2010

Beware of using HotWire as they sell your name and credit card information to companies such as Travelers Advantage and Rebate Giant and others. These companies enroll you and charge your credit card without your knowledge or consent. This is a scam and I am going to make my State Attorney General aware of it.