Hotwire.com — no refund!
I booked a car rental with Hotwire.com. My plans changed due to a new job and child care issues. I called two weeks before the pickup date. I was told that there are no refunds or changes, and that is how they get their discounted rate. I can understand charging a service fee for using their site. But to keep the entire $179.57 for a car rental that will not take place is theft. What, if any recourse do I have. I am planning on disputing this "purchase" with my credit card company. How can they charge the full price for a service that DOES NOT take place? They must be violating some law.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy!
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation.
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it
- Hotwire.com - fraud
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare