Horizon Gold Credit Card / not a credit card at all
this cardwas not the "credit card" that I expected. I was looking for an actual credit card that would allow me to make purchases and pay bills online with Visa/Mastercard merchants. I called to cancel the card only to be given the 3rd degree. After speaking with a supervisor, I got the account cancelled. However, I was only refunded $19.95 instead of the $29.95 that I initially paid. I was advised that since I applied on 10/1/08 and the card was processed on 10/03/08, I had access to their website and will incur a $10 cancellation fee. It is definately unfortunate that I am penalized $10 for a card that I do not want nor do I care to use. It makes me wonder just how many unsatisfied customers have been penalized $10 for cancelling. Horizon never has to sell a single item if they are issuing thousands of cards and charging $10 to consumers who will surely cancel. i think I might be in the wrong line of work.
More Horizon Gold Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Gold Card - charging me a fee when the site said it was free.
- Horizon Gold - I can't login to my account
- Horizon Gold - billing/refund issues
- Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services - horizon credit card
- Horizon Card Services - unauthorized charge