Horizon Gold Credit Card / not a credit card at all

1 3631 tHOMAS AVEMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3054476954

this cardwas not the "credit card" that I expected. I was looking for an actual credit card that would allow me to make purchases and pay bills online with Visa/Mastercard merchants. I called to cancel the card only to be given the 3rd degree. After speaking with a supervisor, I got the account cancelled. However, I was only refunded $19.95 instead of the $29.95 that I initially paid. I was advised that since I applied on 10/1/08 and the card was processed on 10/03/08, I had access to their website and will incur a $10 cancellation fee. It is definately unfortunate that I am penalized $10 for a card that I do not want nor do I care to use. It makes me wonder just how many unsatisfied customers have been penalized $10 for cancelling. Horizon never has to sell a single item if they are issuing thousands of cards and charging $10 to consumers who will surely cancel. i think I might be in the wrong line of work.

Mi

Comments

Jo
  17th of Oct, 2011

Please cancel my membership immediately and stop charging me monthly sevice fee. I am also demanding refund of my previous service fee as I was made to believe that it is a credit card when in fact it is not. Your product is misleading the public and must be stop immediately.