Horizon Gold / Fraud & cheating!

I had signed up with horizon gold card and saw that there is no logo of visa card or master card on the credit card, I called to Hallmark Bank and canceled it but they had already grabbed my 79.95 . I called them again and asked for my money back. They left me on hold for over a hour, knowing I was calling from the US. I still does not have my money back and it has been a month.

Email: info@hallmarktrust.tc
Telephone: [protected]
Facsimile: [protected]

Contact: Greg Hurd, Millicent Grant or Brian Trowbridge

TCI mailing address:

Hallmark Bank & Trust Ltd.
PO Box 656, Tropicana Plaza
Providenciales
Turks & Caicos Islands
British West Indies
North American mailing address:

Hallmark Bank & Trust Ltd.
PO Box 325 Station 'A'
Etobicoke Ontario

Comments

15th of Sep, 2007

I AM GLAD I DID NOT ACTIVE MY HORIZON GOLD CARD AM DO NOT SEND ME ANY BILL.S YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME TRY TO SCAM OLD PPL

• Pa
      4th of Oct, 2007

Horizon Gold makes you think you are getting a regular credit card, charges you $79.95 and then when you get your card, all you can use it for is their outlet store. What a rip-off! I only got the card because like so many others out there, I just barely make it financially each month and wanted to feel some security if I had an emergency. I truly feel used!!!

• Pr
      15th of Nov, 2007

I received a postcard in the mail for this today. It showed I was pre-approved. I also noticed that the card they showed did not have a Visa or a Mastercard logo on it. That was a obvious indication to me that this was not a real credit card. Anyone with poor credit can get a card with HSBC or Tribute. Do not fall for frauds such as this.

• Aa
      3rd of Dec, 2007

I am sorry for your losses and problems, but my thanks to you all for your postings. I was about to go to the website and accept this but I'm glad I found your postings. Thanks.

• Ga
      26th of Feb, 2008

My wife receive this horizon gold card in the mail last night. Since im a goggle freak i googled horizon gold fraud just to c who these people really are and if there has been any complaint against them needless to say i came upon this website. There's too much complaint against them so i ripped it up for her. I did a little research on them and this is for the people who have ben scam, here goes. Horizon gold address is 1707 Warren Road Indiana, PA 15701 US. Guess who also resides at this address too, Reliant Holdings Guess who owns horizon gold www.reliantholdings.com and there phone #7244656075 this website was created on 12-Apr-2005 the email associated with the website is rekane@reliantholdings.com www.thehorizonoutlet.com Record created on 03-Feb-2006. they havent been in the bussiness long enough in my opinion

• Ga
      26th of Feb, 2008

6th of Aug, 2008

I applied for the Horizon card and was leadt to believe that it was a Real Credit Card...I tried to log onto the site and it wouldn't let me on even with the log in information. I called custoert service and she did'nt know what I was talking about and and couldn't give me any information even eith my own account number. Now that I have seen all the other complaints regarding this company I will cancel it as soon as possible if they will allow me to as some of the other postings have not been able to. Thanks for the insight.