Horizon Gold Cardcancel and refund

G Review updated:

I thought this was a real credit card such as visa or mastercard not some card to purchase junk with. I want a full refund to my account and I am calling attorney general Monday AApril 8, 2013

• Te
    teresak1212 Jul 07, 2013

I recieved two cards with 500 dollars on them each, , Horizon gold cards, , I never could log into
    thehorizonoutlet.com and called them and still no help and couldnt log in, I never got my money back.
    can I still get my money back or is it to late?I signed up 12/12.thank you.scams are a [email protected]

• He
    helen debruler Aug 05, 2013

your cant get nothin with it i what my money back

jodi fram Dec 22, 2015

i was completely scammed by this company.They took 29.95 3 times within 3 minutes, from my matercard.Which I only had 140.00 credit line to purchase my childrens Christmas gifts.which happens to be in 3 days.I am devastated my babies will not get anything for Christmas..I just wanna crawl under a rock... please help me cancel and get my money back now, , I beg for someone to help me..

• Sh
    Shellby Schultz Dec 05, 2017

I've had this horizon card but it has never been used. I don't plan to use it. I thought it was just a normal credit card but it's not. And it's not what I wanted. I want ALL of my money back and to be off the card

MandyM16 Mar 03, 2018

I don't want this is false advertisement it's totaĺy not real the way we signed up for ... I want a refund..just not what I'm looking for...but thanks ..

• Ju
    Julie Marie Harrison-lambert Mar 26, 2018

This card is stupid. I want my money back

Maria Morrow Apr 17, 2018

I never got a card and don't have a members id but my card keep getting charged the monthly fee.

• 7t
    7Tonyareneecrump1 Dec 21, 2019

@Maria Morrow Did you ever get money back

Maria Morrow Apr 17, 2018

I would like my money back asap

• Ko
    Kodiee Trustnnone Sep 05, 2018

I do not wont this card do not like it cancel please

• Le
    Leeann Faber Jul 29, 2019

I want my money back asap. I thought it was a card to use anywhere, but apparently not.