Hooters / washington dc

United States Review updated:

I went to the hooters on 7th Street in Washington DC. It was my first time ever going to hooters. The food was great more tgen i can say for the service. When i got seated the server yelled across the bar and asked what i wanted. Servers passed by my table time after time and not one of them asked was i ok. I had to stop one server to ask if i could have a refill. Wanted to pay my check had to go up to the bar because a server never came back.the moment I left i called corporate to let them know about my experience and there response was that someone will get back with you. Two weeks went by and still have not heard anything so i called back. The young lady said that they tried to call you and i said I'm sorry i never gave them my number only my email. She said that someone will get back with you but still nothing. If this is how you treat your first time guest i will never be back.

Ja
Dec 18, 2016

Comments

•   Dec 19, 2016

I can tell it was your first time. This is a sports bar, not a sit down 5 star restaurant. Hooters is like that. They treat you like a family member, and yes, you go to the bar to pay, or to the desk by the front door. And yes, sometimes, they will holler across the room at you, just like your best bud will. Please don't go back if you can't handle the sports bar atmosphere.