Hooters / degrading of the girls

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I watched Undercover Boss On CBS . com The show was Hooters, One Manager in Texas, Inspected the girls when they came to work, How their nails were Etc. He also had them put their face in beans., Who ever ate them first got to go home early, How Degrading, to the Girls that worked there, The CEO Coby Brooks, only gave him a lecture, I am asking everyone to to avoid Hooters in Texas and all over until this Manager is fired, Please watch the program on your computer, You will see what store it is, I am sure many viewers were upset seeing this as I was, as how these woman were treated, Even though this Manager said he would change his ways, It is hard to believe. And please try to e.mail the Hooters CEO, On what you saw on the show.
thanks for reading my complaint.
Carol,

Comments

• Xe
      18th of Mar, 2010

Yes but women (and girls) continue to work there ... so unless all women decide to never work for a Hooters again these comments won't do anything except for getting your feelings off your chest.

Not saying I agree with their practices or whatever but Hooters is here to stay.