Honeybakedonline.com / Bad service
In December 2008 their was a new broadcast regarding recall of a ham purchase through the catalog. The company provided a telephone, which I called three time and I also emailed the company. No one contacted me. Everytime I called I was promise someone would call me back. I never to date received this call.
I gave the 1-2 ham purchase through their catalog to my son residing in Penns. I was informed that someone would contact me for my son's address. I had my son discard the ham.
What should be my next move?
More Honeybakedonline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - Poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - Greedy! 
- Honey Baked Hams - On line orders 
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honey Baked - Cornbread dressing, turkey and garlic mash potatoes 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - unauthorized credit card charges
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - gift card
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - christmas
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - catering service
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018