Honeybaked Ham Companytake the survey and b o g o sandwiches

C

Here in Georgia, I purchased 2 boneless sliced hams about a week ago. I got a receipt that had a survey to fill in online and buy one get one free sandwich code. I did all I should have done. Today, March 25, 2016 @12:44 PM, I went to get the sandwiches. When Maria asked “What can I get you?” I stated two sandwiches. Her and another lady huddled closer together in low discussion. Then I was told the sandwiches are only Turkey or Ham, and they are already made from early this morning. I could not get combination sandwiches. The store was expecting a rush on Easter purchases for Hams' and they want to be ready, they were all standing around. I'm from California, and found this totally unusual that I could not get a sandwich made on the spot, however I took the bait. Needless to say, the sandwich is not worth $6.49. It is on a Burger bun, really?!!! I would expect to find this sandwich in a vending machine. From there I traveled up the road to The Fresh Market on Hwy 124, Snellville, GA. I go a real sandwich on fresh sourdough bread and Turkey wrap (fully loaded) for less than $6.49 ea., with Great Service as it turned out. Boy was I out-done. I will only visit Honey-Baked for the Boneless Ham. The spiral ham is joke too. And I will never buy their sandwiches ever.