Honda / Unicorn / Bike malfunctioning!
I bought a Honda Unicorn bike one month back (July 2007). Starting onwards it is having some complex problem like the ignition is missing and Idling problem. In morning times i need to start the vehicle and need to ride for at least 4-5 kms by putting choke. If I am not putting the choke it will show signs of getting stopped and if I apply accelerator also it is taking time to get the power.If I park the vehicle for some 2 hrs and then started the similar problem will again surface. Because of this problems the handling of the bike is very difficult and is very dangerous while trying to overtake the other vehicles as I can' t predict whether it will provide the acceleration or not. When said about this problems to the honda people first they were telling like this is the problem with carburetor... already they have cleaned the carburetor twice and the problem exists now also. Now they are telling this is the problem with Idling. The bike has done some 1000 km and for the half of the time I have to shuttle between the my office and honda workshop because of the bike problems.
If any body is facing the same kind of problem please let me know. Anybody going to take a new unicorn please investigate more as you have lot of options around you. Please let me know smb the honda official email id if anybody is having it!
More Honda / Unicorn Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue