Honda / stay away

1 St George, UT, United States Review updated:

Stephen Wade Honda Mazda

CJ Wade, the new GM, of the Stephen Wade organization is one of the most dishonest individuals I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. His blatant disregard for others is evident in the way that he runs his organization. I have purchased 15 plus vehicles in my life, and never have I been treated with such disrespect. without wasting too much of my time explaining the details of exactly what happened, i will simply say stay away. Anyone living in St George, Utah should drive to Las Vegas to purchase a vehicle. Steer clear of CJ Wade and the Stephen Wade organization. They will likely treat you the same way as they have me.

Comments

Cj
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

It was brought to my attention that this complaint was posted on this site and I have to say it was shocking to read such strong words about me personally and my family business. All I can say is I would love to talk to the individual who wrote this, an potentially make right what I have know idea I have wronged. Please e-mail me back so I can talk to you about this. You are also welcome to talk to others in the Stephen Wade Auto MGT team.

Ja
  11th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

CJ is hands down the most dishonest person doing business in the St. George area. Keep away from this crook.

Fa
  12th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Oh, you don't want to waste YOUR time giving ANY details, but we should just trust your lame ramblings...get out man, get a life. If you had anything real/interesting/substantial to say then your message would have contained some instances of this abuse you've endured. Same to you J.Theobald, please include at least one example or please don't imagine us caring much. Google "slander."