Honda Fit / Auto Eco Rebate
I bought a 2008 Honda Fit from T&T Honda In July, 2008. I was told this car, as an automatic, qualified for the Auto Eco Rebate. Ultimately this determined my decision to buy this vehicle, as I was originally interested in going with the automatic Honda Civic, which did not come with the rebate. I may have even went with Toyota instead. I was informed this car was eligible and qualified over and over by three different people from T&T Honda, two of which were in mangement positions. Now after contacting the AutoEco Rebate program myself I was told that the automatic fit does not and never did qualify for this rebate. I have emailed complaints and called T&T Honda twice in the last 24 hours to speak to someone about this issue but no one will get back to me. I plan on visiting the dealership later today and I expect at least an apology! I was a first time car buyer and I feel like I was taken advantage of and manipulated into buying this vehicle under false pretenses. The dealership themselves gave me the application with instructions to apply soon to make sure I would get the money. They were advertising the rebate with the automatic Honda Fit as a selling point. The Rebate program summed this up as ignorance and uneducated salespersons at the dealership. I believe that they were fully aware of what they were doing and lied to me to make this sale. Now they intend to do nothing about it.
More Honda Fit Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.