Honda Civic / Inferior Paint used
Just a commentary on my newly purchased Honda Civic. Before a year of ownership I noticed patches of cracked outer paint on my car. I took it into the service shop of the Sales center I purchased it from. They looked at it and said it's acid from bird droppings. I said the car is not even a year old! My Jeep Liberty was purchased in 2004, sits outside parked under the same tree and it's paint is like new! No kidding! Yes I understand bird droppings are acidic. Yes I know if you don't get it off it can ruin the paint, but in less than a year this car looks like what birds have dropped on it. Honda's aren't inexpensive. I trusted Honda's name to be a good one. I am very disappointed that I've worked so hard to get my car and now it's less than 100% beautiful. I was also advised that I would need to have the areas affected repainted. Great work Honda! Please consider using a better paint than the one you are currently using. Jeep has figured it out why can't you. I can tell you, my next car will not be a Honda. For all the good you do in the engine and gas areas, what good is keeping a car for a long time if the body rusts out?
On top of all that...Honda treated me like I was crazy to even hint that my warranty might cover this. Maybe I am, but my crazy dollars won't be buying there next time.
More Honda Civic Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure