Honda Civic / Diagnosis/Repair
I took my Civic in for some maintenance. The man apparently could not fully diagnose the problem with the car. I knew I had something wrong with emissions because the warning light was on. He called and told me for 600 bucks he'd change out some parts, but couldn't be sure that would fix the problem. So I'm stuck, if I have him fix the parts, and something else is wrong, no telling how much more money that is going to cost. The car is 6 years old, had regular maintenance performed (not by Honda) but it was performed. Car had 72000 miles on it, not that bad. I don't understand how a dealership can run a business on "maybe this will fix it, or maybe not" kinda leaves you between a rock and a hard place. I will tell ya this, this is my 4th Honda car. When this gets resolved, I will buy NO MORE Hondas, nor will the family. I'm sure this will be good for their business especially these days.
Thanks for listening
More Honda Civic Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.