Honda / terrible experience
I was driving a honda while I was studying in the us and it was a pleasure driving it. So I came home after I finished studying in the us to sudan and bought a brand new honda civic 2004.
It was the mistake of my life, the honda dealer we have in sudan is the worst possible. He doesn't give any warranty on the car. They are bringing very bad cars which makes me doubt if these are honda's.
The a/c system completely failed twice in my car. I paid twice for it and without any care from the dealer. The dealer name is elkhabeir motors. I hope they take out the dealership from him because he is giving a very bad reputation for honda.
As for me because of this car dealer I completely changed my loyalty away from honda. I will not buy any honda car unless I see proof that honda cares for its customers
More Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Australia - honda accord euro
- Honda Motor - fraud case
- Honda Accord - abs/vsa modulator
- Honda Motor - 2018 honda crv
- Honda - crv 2013 hatch does not open during rainy or icy weather