Honda / terrible experience

I was driving a honda while I was studying in the us and it was a pleasure driving it. So I came home after I finished studying in the us to sudan and bought a brand new honda civic 2004.

It was the mistake of my life, the honda dealer we have in sudan is the worst possible. He doesn't give any warranty on the car. They are bringing very bad cars which makes me doubt if these are honda's.

The a/c system completely failed twice in my car. I paid twice for it and without any care from the dealer. The dealer name is elkhabeir motors. I hope they take out the dealership from him because he is giving a very bad reputation for honda.

As for me because of this car dealer I completely changed my loyalty away from honda. I will not buy any honda car unless I see proof that honda cares for its customers

Va

Comments

• Ge
      12th of Oct, 2009

All my life I was one of the biggest fans of Honda brand, It was a great pleasure when I bought a brand new Honda CIVIC 2007 from your dealer in Cairo/Egypt (Alfouteem). Lately I had a very bad experience which have changed aggressively my paradigm towards Honda vehicle quality and it's dealer in Egypt. Suddenly I noticed a strange sound in the front right wheel, I took the car to the dealer for inspection I've been told that one of the motor supporters had to be replaced (part No.:50820-SNB-JO, Description: MTG RUB ASSY EN). I was extremely surprised and extremely frustrated for two reasons; 1st, I didn't expect at all that I see that problem in a Honda vehicle after a moderate travelling distance (63, 000km)!! 2nd, the maintenance engineer told me that it cannot be changed for free based on the fact that my car still in the guarantee period. Anyway, I had to pay because I had to have my car fixed, but I become really upset with my car and Honda brand. I see that Honda brand reputation is being jeopardized by it's dealer in Egypt, cause simply he has changed someone like me who was a real raving fan of Honda brand to someone who discourage others to buy a Honda.