Honda America / Awful quality products
The wireless headsets stops working or just static after about 30 minutes of use. Comes back on at random after a while. Took it to the dealer, changed batteries on the headsets but the problem still not resolved. Seen other Odyssey owners describe similar problem. The wired speakers don't cut of when the headsets stops working. The problem is also on the wired earphones at the 3rd row seats.
I have a Honda Odyssey EX with DVD. It is a 2005 model. If you had this problem and the dealer fixed it for you, I would be interested in the solution so that my dealer can fix it.
More Honda America Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue
- Honda Motor - service and spare parts