Honda Accord / accord/very bad performance & the service department delays

abudhabi, United Arab Emirates

Last sunday(11-06-17), i was driving my honda accord which i bought on 2015, after driving for few hours the car suddenly got stuck and completely got off, after few minutes i started the car again and drove for 2min it got off again, then i called the recovery department and it was taken to the near by service showroom in abudhabi musaffah, its been now 3 days i have not recieved any information from their side what the problem is and im suffering here without my car here for last 3 days which is badly affecting my job as iam a sales oriented person in a well reputed company.
it is under warranty and for sure they will fix all the damages and it will back to normal but who will pay my losses of these days and the service manager promised me of hiring me rental car on [protected]) which i didnt recieve till date, why is this not in high priority and resolved it as early as possible atleast providing me a rental car the next day or after that .This kind of response is painful and affecting me alot, why do they take these very easily...lot to say ...

Ho