Honda 1. 8 Cc Ivtec / Defective Brand New Car
I will like to bring this matter up to the public, so that in the future the customer who wanted to purchase a Honda car will not be taken for a ride.
In January 2008, I purchased a brand new Honda 1.8cc IVTEC in Malaysia. After a week driving the car i started to experience defects on the quality of the parts.
Tthere was a knocking noise that comes from the steering then followed by the brakes vibrates each time in brake.
The front wheel will produce a cracking noise at least 2 to 3 times a day. It could be from the absorber arm.
The front arm cover in the interior of the cover was not fix properly.
The rubber on the back seat door was not fix properly.
The is also noise from the back wheel section and this could also be the coz of the back absorber arm.
The driver side power window cannot function properly and many more minor parts that was not fix properly.
I send my car to the service centre and informing the service advisor of all this issue. The funny part is my car was send to the service centre for more than 8 times for the same issues, and each time they said they have rectified the problem.
At one point of time my car was sitting in the service cebtre for 1 week to get the steering issue done but unfortunately it was not.
I have send countless e-mail to Honda Malaysia stating all the inconvenience that I have gone thru, but all seem to go on deaf ears.
Till to date i still have the same issues, unsolved.
So people out there, Pls think more than 10 times if you were to buy a Honda car.
You can write to me at email@example.com
More Honda 1. 8 Cc Ivtec Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure