HomeServe / furniture

1 England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:

for some time now iv been waiting for a reply from homeserve HQ about my three piece; ive emailed them sent aletter nothing so now its time to contact you again for the last time to see wether you are going to sort my furniture out the guy who came round took pitures told me il here from you but nothing, certificate number-[protected]

Bo

Comments

• Ev
      7th of Aug, 2017

Had a gentleman from Homeserve Furniture to give an inspection on my Harveys Sofas on friday 4th August. Well what a waste of £45 he gave myself and partner the impression he did not want to be here. The term of furniture technician is a joke, to spray leather cleaner on my sofa then rub it and announce because there was no colour on the cloth there was no manufacturers fault, really!!! I had told the girl at the time of making the booking my sofas were peeling also loosing colour. To say it was wear and tear of just over 3 years was a joke. Dont know who I am more angry at Harveys Furniture with a could'nt care less attitude or the Technician with a bottle of leather spray a very scientific way of testing leather . Would not recommend either Company.

3rd of Aug, 2018

Came home under warranty that we paid for to be told they not going to repair it saying peeling leather patches are wear tear have 3 leather sofas before this never happened also asked for report told no asked why this happened no answer spoken to manager Chris which no help to resolve this

3rd of Aug, 2018

@Anomounus It's homeserve furniture repairs that came out