Home Depot — service provider dispute
I am a service provider for the home depot 881277
mvendor # [protected]
I recently received a notification from home depot saying I was missing a form for a permit on an installation.
Install # [protected]
store # 3409
key rec date 11-19-18
they are looking for a permit or permit waiver form.
I clicked on no permit when I was uploading to HDConnect
I am not able at this time to print this form they are asking for, since the job is completed.
I have brought this to the attention of the store and to the district install manager and I have not heard back on how to handle this.
I replaced two doors: both in the garage. one leading to the house and one outside.
I replaced both with the exact same type doors as the customer required.
Please advise on how to handle this situation.
I am a new vendor since June and I am a bit confused on how this works. They are claiming to charge me $500.00 plus for this so called violation.
I would like to settle this with a person I may have a conversation with. I only have contact by computer.
You may reach me at [protected]
contact by e-mail can be a start.
New England Carpenter Specialties, LLC
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment