Home Depot / not picking up old appliance as promised
When I ordered online there was not a check-off box that they would pick up the old appliance. I called Home Dep0t Customer service and they assured me they would pick up the old appliance. When the delivery day came, they delivered the new appliance and said they were not supposed to pick up the old one. After hours of phone calls with Home Depot - they still have not made it right. I did have a phone conversation with the store manager and he said they would pick it up, but then he was trumped by corporate who called me and said that they would not pick it up. I will never, ever ever order online from Home Depot again!!!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot @ the 163rd. St. Mall in North Miami Beach - loud speaker going off all day and night into the morning.
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service
- Home Depot - service provider dispute
- Home Depot - gas grill lost - 5 calls to get it delivered by on-trac - online order wa44091606
- Home Depot - danvers in back of the mall