Home Depot Online / Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan / inferior product and service!
I purchased a Hampton Bay Callaway UU ceiling fan, Model: 526062 on April 27, 2007. The fan was purchased online from Home Depot The Vendor # is: 219030 and the UPC # is: [protected] (Tex. White. This fan came with a remote that controlled the light on the fan as well as the speed on the fan, et., al., It was installed by an electrician and it did work for little over a month or so, but just tonight June 8, 2007, about 9pm the fan blades and the light failed to go on, even though the remote worked telling me that something is drastically wrong. I see in the manual that came with this fan that it was made in Taiwan and just maybe the person who put the fan together didn't inspect the product before it went out for shipment. I am totally disgusted with Hampton Bay as well as Home Depot for carry such an inferior product. In the manual it states: that I have a Lifetime Limited Warranty on this product and if this is not settled to my satisfaction, then IU will turn it over to the proper authorities.
More Home Depot Online / Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Delivery & Customer Service
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimenrsions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor
- Home Depot - paint desk customer service
- Home Depot - sale of appliances not available