Home Depot Lawn & Garden / lawn mower

1 Payson, AZ, United States

I bought a lawn mower from Payson, AZ. For my daughter and she used it three times on a small 12x15' piece of grass in front of her home to comply with HOA requirements. When it wouldn't start I returned it to the service department and though they were considerate rather than swap it out, they chose to repair it. It took some 5 weeks before some phone calls that it was ready for pick up. She has since mowed that meager piece of lawn twice before it again would not start.
My daughter is a single mom with a 6 year old daughter and between work, daycare drop offs and pick up along with cooking, cleaning, driving, etc. she has no time to deal with this matter.
I have since moved away and can not help her. She has had to purchase another "yard sale" mower so as not to be cited by her HOA.
Before I contact the BBB on slam HD on social media I am asking your sssistence I'm swapping out her mower for what I believe is a "lemon"!
I have spent hours to know avail with your automated/ menu customer service line and am done. What are you willing to do for her seeing I am not there to help.

Je