Home Depot / didn't honor advertised price
Price was listed incorrectly at 78 cent per square ft. When we asked to purchase 1600 square ft of tiles they said that the price was incorrectly listed and its $2 per square ft. They blamed it on the supplier that they have no responsibilities for the price listed. They will not honor the mistake and will give us $200 off which is not even 10% off the original price, we can get better price with our military discount. I was there for a whole hour speaking to incompetent work named Chris and Roberto. Store Manager is Frank at Lemon Grove Store. Called homedepot.com to talk to the district manager and they could not do anything to honor what they have advertise.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - paint
- Home Depot - paint department
- Home Depot - store appearance.
- Home Depot - rebates
- Home Depot - my windows are leaking