Home Depot / terrible carpet install
Recently we purchased carpet from Home depot; the 139.00 installation per house was the deciding factor after being told that the 139.00 installation would be of professional grade & no short cuts were to be used. I had only 3 bedrooms to be carpeted so I removed all the old carpet, all doors, floor vents and bi-fold closet doors.
I guess you get what you pay for? My first disappointing discovery while vacuuming the mess the installers left was that several wall sections lifted right up from the vacuum suction, it appeared that the carpet was never stretched out and secured properly to the floor that meets the walls in 2 out of 3 rooms. I also noticed that the installers made several deep cuts into my freshly painted base boards, After calling Anderson installations and being confirmed for a Thursday morning appointment I had to wait till 2:30 for a person to come out & properly install & secure my carpet, After they left I noticed that I had one extra floor vent & no hole in one room to place it in, my worst fears came true, "Yes" the installers carpeted over a floor vent opening, WOW want a poor job, what a disappointment! I called Anderson installation to see if anyone can come back that day to correct this concern and was left disappointed again, I can't keep taking days off to have these screw ups taken care of.
At this point I can't waste anymore of my time with this type of service; I will finish the install my self, I don't think the 139.00 install was any value at all? I had to take two days off work to accommodate installers and now a possible 3rd day to have floor vent cut out, I've lost more than 139.00 worth of time off work. I wish to receive a full refund on my installation fees.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - counter top / customer service
- Home Depot - service provider dispute
- Home Depot - gas grill lost - 5 calls to get it delivered by on-trac - online order wa44091606
- Home Depot - danvers in back of the mall
- Home Depot Delivery - delivery & installation