Home Depot / rip off
Aug. 1, 2008. Purchased a new Maytag Washer with delivery and installation. Delivery was made but installation not completed. Delivery caused property damage (Porcelin chips (2) on bathtub.
Aug. 8. Installation continues. Technician requests a fee of $150.00 to add 27" of drain hose which I refused to pay.
Aug 15. Third attempt to complete installation. Technician arrives late, no parts with him. Does nothing but charges Maytag/Home Depot $89.00 for service.
Aug 19 Fourth attempt to complete inst. Success. However, chipped bathtub does not get repaired requires homeowner to suffer loss.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - employee
- Home Depot - refrigerator missing after receiving call it would be delivered
- Home Depot - discrepancies of estimate
- Home Depot - unacceptable business practice
- Home Depot - air conditioning service contractor (arb)