Home Depot - Black Brick / corporation with no responsibility!
I special ordered a black brick on 4/27/06 both in the traditional square and bullnose. I arrived to pick up on Saturday 5/13/2006. I paid and loaded one pallet and took to the job site. Ditto for 2nd pallet. Upon returning to load the third pallet I noticed no bullnose. I could not complete the job and made the decision to use red brick. The gentleman at the pro desk stated he would pick up the black brick from the job site so I could use my truck to load red brick and because I had workers at the site waiting for brick to build platforms. The gentleman gave me a full refund for the brick on 5/13/2006 due to their errors. He stated he would be out to the site that day to pick up the brick. He did not go to the site until Monday 5/15/06 and unfortunately they were gone. They than recharged my account on 5/16/06 for the two pallets.It says RECHARGE TO CUSTOMER on the receipt where a customer would sign. I contacted Citibank who is Home Depots creditor and they reversed the charges due to the facts. I then was recharged 1/17/2007. I contacted corporate APRIL who merely contacts the store and says it stands behind its managers decisions. That being that the employee was doing me a favor to pick up the brick and I was responsible to protect and I should of called Home Depot when he didnt show up. I say Home Depot should tell its customers its doing them a favor before committing to do something and where was the phone call from Home Depot to say Im not coming! I contacted Citibank and they state its between me and Home depot even though they are the ones that have to collect. Corporations with no responsibility!
More Home Depot - Black Brick Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Employee Treatment by Company
- Home Depot - customer personal information abuse
- Home Depot - rude, unorganized, liars
- Home Depot - not being able to order a product online
- Home Depot - floor measurement & installation