HolidayCars / worst customer service on earth

Spain, GB Review updated:

I am so tired of them. Will this ever end? They haven't resolved my issue yet because they can't find a person who's responsible for ... cancelations!!
Oh god, does it happen so rarely or what?
Well, I reserved a car but then changed my mind. Called them to do it (I thought it would be the best way to directly call them). The first representative said he can't be responsible for operations like this, so he transferred me to another one who said the same. 7 SEVEN 7 transfers to different people who didn't help me at all.
So as I said the issue hasn't been resolved. Oh god, what a bunch of idiots!!!

Sh
Nov 29, 2017

Comments

Jun 18, 2019

It just happened to me on a reservation and a delayed flight for 12 hours. I went in to use the reservation and they charged me for a reservation and rental, but denied the rental. Its a scam. They conduct an internal investigation and then they deny you a refund. Who charges a rental fee and insurance cost for only a reservation. Find thirty five others like me and do a class action lawsuit. I used a Walmart debit card and the people at Walmart customer service refuse to return the 40.27 or so sense. It's a scam and the State attorney General of Hawaii in my case should remove thier license. Plus make them pay the stolen monies back.
    Call me...