Hobbytron.com / Customer Service/Products are a RIPOFF
Sent broken RC helicopter...wanted me to ship back at my expense (getting hold of them at all took weeks!)...after reviewing huge numbers of complaints from others, I chose not to return the helicopter fearing that I would never get it back again. I figured I could at least work on it to repair it myself (which eventually I was able to do). The helicopter I received was pure crap...cheap construction and design. I decided to file formal complaints with PayPal, Visa, Discover and sent a formal complaint to the California Attorney General. After 3 months, I received a formal notice from the Attorney General that they could NOT get any response from Hobbytron!!! PayPal couldn't help either because the product was received, although broken. I spoke to a representative there who passed it along to the Fraud department at PayPal. After reviewing the number of complaints received from Hobbytron, she indicated that this did look like a company engaged in fraudulent transactions. Hobbytron was also cited in the past for selling unlicensed radio transmitters.
This company is plain bad news!!! Stay away from them unless you want to receive crap products or love to throw your money down the toilet!
More Hobbytron.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hobbytron - All-around bad shopping experience 
- Hobbytron.com - Online fraud 
- Hobbytron.com - Failure to deliver 
- Hobbytron Airsoft - Theft and Nondelivery
- Hobbytron.com - never recv'd goods, never get refund 
- Hobbytron.com - this is a scam
- Hobbytron.com - defrauding people
- Hobbytron.com - Scam!
- Hobbytron.com - Hobbytron is not a good company
- Hobbytron - Garbage quality items!