Hobby Lobby, Inc / scam
I recently purchased two magnetic/cork framed bulletin boards from a Toledo, Ohio Hobby Lobby. After removing the cello wrapper, I discovered the boards did lay flat on a counter or against a wall. I returned the boards, tried two others and found the same problem. I was directed to another Hobby Lobby(20 miles away)and found the same problem. It was then suggested I travel another 20 miles to check our the boards at that Hobby Lobby. Instead, I called that store and asked the clerk to check the boards for flatness. She informed me they did lay flat when put against a wall. The quality of this product was very poor and at all three locations I was told the design was faulty and I quite agree. Surely, the buyer for this area should have checked the quality before purchasing. Not only was it disappointing to buy a product that was not acceptable but to be sent from store to store was a waste of gasoline and time. I did appreciate each clerk's understanding of the return
and suggestion I write this commentary on poor product design.
More Hobby Lobby, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees 
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy 
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience 
- Hobby Lobby - rude employees 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - displaying products that you don't have will not reorder and will not sell finished product 
- Hobby Lobby Stores - bad customer service.
- Hobby Lobby Stores - customer service
- Hobby Lobby Stores - crochet yarn