Hilton HotelDo not care about customers

L Review updated:

Hilton Hotels have a big name but the Hilton hotel in Las Vegas is not even close to average according to me. I was there during a festival and I was really set back when I experienced lack of customer service at Hilton's. The line at the check in counter was really long and there was hardly any staff members present there to handle that much of a crowd. The woman at the counter was very rude and did things very slowly. She, for a fact, was of no help whatsoever. The valet parking at this hotel is a huge flop. We had to park our cars and had no problems when the valet boy was not able to for almost an hour. The service later was not good either. We really regretted going there. When I called the customer service to complain regarding the disservice and I had to leave a message and I haven't got a response from them for over two months now which proves that they are not bothered about their customers. I will never choose to stay at this hotel again.

• J
      Dec 09, 2008

I payed 110.00 dollars for a room at Hilton throught hotwire, called hotel and was guaranteed a NON-smoking room.

When I got there, they gave us a meeting room with a hide-a-bed twin couch pull-out. No apology--a lot of bad attitude and very rude staff. Never again with Hilton or Hotwire!!! When I called Hotwire, they told us "too bad".

Wonderful jerks to deal with!!!Hope they go bankrupt soon.