Hewlett Packard / problem with hewlett packard rebates
I have also had a problem in getting Hewlett Packard to honor their "Holidays Just Got Happier" rebate program, which was running in the late fall of 2006.
I submitted all of the forms for the rebate in early January, after purchasing my computer in December, 2006. In February, HP's Internet "rebate status" form said that the check had already been mailed to me, but I'd never received it. I contacted them about this in March, and they told me to re-submit all of the forms that I'd already sent in. When I objected (they already force you to jump through plenty of hoops the first time around) they agreed to re-send the check.
I was told that the check was re-sent on the first of May, 2007 but as of May 27th I STILL don't have it. I e-mailed them in mid-May, and was told to wait a full 30 days before asking for an explanation. At that point, I submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.
My sense is that they just wait for people to give up on these rebates, so they don't have to pay them.
More Hewlett Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service