Hertz / release of funds. $200 cc hold
I recently rented a vehicle with hertz. At the counter your agent said, "it should take 2-3 days for your $200 hold to return to my cc. My rental was returned on 11/14/16. It is now 11/18/16 and your company's still holding the funds. I know this because I use my american express card for my car rentals. There policy is to allocate funds immediately once a credit is sent to there company. I've contacted american express, and they have not been contacted by your company. I also have called your customer service department. It's funny how your automated service system says" upon the return of the vehicle the funds will be sent back to your cc. " when I talked to your customer service agents, they said it would take 5-7business days due to holds the bank inforce. I explained to them how american express' policy is, and I just my cc company and they have not been contacted by your company, they were adamant that my cc company has my funds on hold. I need an immediate response and my funds released. The main reason I became a gold member is because of your company's reputation and integrity. My gold member # [protected]. The rental record# [protected]. Thank yoy malcolm lewis
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - dnr on my account because employee of hertz didn't turn in my gift certificate when I returned the car. he kept it.
- Hertz Rental Car - car rental
- Hertz - rental record #375436703 - date of rental 2/4/19
- Hertz Car Rental - charge for so called damage to vehicle.
- Hertz - quality service and being overcharged