Hertz / poor service
Intermediate car reserved: I asked at desk for Coupe as I am 6'2" and a two door allows me more front seat room, I was told no problem and when I went out found I had been assigned a 4 door. The car was filthy on outside, had 43K miles and had multiple, and I mean multiple dents and some scratches. I have seen better vehicles at Rent a Wreck. There was no parking lot attendant, only one person at this location. I took a lot of pictures, filled out form and then found the box for forms hadn't been emptied in months, was so full I couldn't stuff the form into it (took pics of that also). Tried calling Cust. service people, was told I had to wait until I returned the car to do anything. Basically, no Cust. service to speak of, no interest in issues when I did call again, no interest in location of making customer happy or in doing their jobs.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Sidewalk hazard | Unkept | Care in accident situation
- Hertz Car Rental - the payment was not explained to me properly, on how payments would be deducted from my account.
- Hertz 3601 Hillsborough Rd Durham NC - hertz rental location poor customer service
- Hertz - rental car
- Hertz - lost and found returning of items