Hertz / lost and found
For the second time in 3 years I've left something in my Hertz Rental Car at dropoff. I've called Hertz and every time have found it extremely difficult to reach the outlet to tell them what I've left in the car. Nevertheless, once I've reached the proper people, they claim that "nothing was found" in the rental car. On both occasions I knew that I left the item in the car, but I've received the same baloney that they "searched and found nothing". "Our people are honest and turn in whatever they find in a car". The company has a useless lost and found, and a nearly non-existent customer relations.
They should have an incentive program for their employees to turn in items they find, not steal them. The run around for lost and found is unacceptable. Enough with Hertz, I'll rent from others.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - tampa international airport - rip off, highway robbery
- Hertz - dirty, smokey, empty fuel tank and a major inconvenience
- Hertz - overcharge?
- Hertz - car rental
- Hertz Rental - not honoring the agreement with geico