Hertz / fraud in schiphol airport netherlands
Aug 2016, when I return the car I got a damage charge because there was a scratch under the front bumper that you need to crawl to see it. I claim that the scratch was already there when I pick up the car because I didn't do it and you can hardly see it. The staff people on the HERTZ returning area they are not checking the cars. They just check the fuel and that's it so why should I pay for the lack of service from the HERTZ people checking the cars.
This Stunt performed by HERTZ in Schipol to charge me car damage is a shame and I am not paying.
Vehicle Registration No: HV-825-B
On my reservation G9400576447 supposed to be collision damage included and also robbery so they just decided to remove that to make this stunt work.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - dnr on my account because employee of hertz didn't turn in my gift certificate when I returned the car. he kept it.
- Hertz Rental Car - car rental
- Hertz - rental record #375436703 - date of rental 2/4/19
- Hertz Car Rental - charge for so called damage to vehicle.