Hertz Car Rental / formal complaint

May 6, 2015
3028 north 36th street
Phone: 414-364-9345
On 2/10/2015 I went to return a car at Herts located at 8041 north 76th st in Milwaukee WI and upon arriving I was advised charges about a tire I supposed to damaged.I asked for proof of tire and damage, i aked for verification of the firestone reciept and also i asked for the general manager information and was refused that too. I then walked out to call the police however I was told by the dispather that it was civil suit an officer wouldn't be able to respond the dispathcer didn't understand nor cared. I called to the 800 number for hertz and let them know i was being refused information regarding the overcharges for damages. Not only did they slander my name, they lied and threaten me to the point my witness told him to calm down you don't have to handle her like a man. They did not treat me as a valued customer. Andrew yelled at me after refusing the things i asked for, turned extremely red in the face and told me that he was going to call the police. I recieved a disorderly conduct ticket in the mail which is causing me my freedom. I would like to see fourth that this employee shold be terminated for threating me, lying, and verbally abusing me. Their actions were inappropriate but yet I still was refuned for gas and tire damages but I still have to fight this ticket when I was the one victimized. Thank you for taking time to review this matter I would like to hear back from Hertz corporation as soon as possible. I can also be reached via email at candice.townsend19@gmail.com.

Hertz Logo Hertz