Hertz / fraudulent charges
On april 2-2010 I reserved a car through priceline.com, hertz rental car was offered by priceline.com, priceline.com immadiately charged full amount including tax on my credit card
The car was pickup on april 4/2010 for 7 days at lax los angeles.
When I pickup the car I was very cautious about all the service that their sales people offred, I made sure that they understood that I want nothing else beside the car rental fee and it was paid through priceline.com
I return on time on april 10-2010,
Everything was usual until I received the charged on my credit card an extra 117.00 $! I was shock and calling my cc to dispute this amount and also sent an email to priceline.com to query about the charge!
Priceline told me it was a ldw (liability insurance which I declined) charged, and they offred no help beside it!
I was disappointed of priceline.com irresponsibility in this matter, try to contact hertz to find out... So far no luck. And I still not going to rest until I resolve this matter
This is a business fraudulent committed by herzt and I will tell everybody that I know to stay away from priceline.com and herzt.
They are not trustworthy to deal business with.
I hope everyone choose a different vendors to rent car when they travel
And it will save you a headache
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - rental car pick up
- Hertz - customer service
- Hertz - renting a car at myliniti, lesvos greece
- Hertz - the complaint is about the service upon my family trying to return a rental car at midway international airport in chicago, il
- Hertz - reservation confirmation #: h6900934324