Hero Honda Pleasure / poor service from the repairing centre

IN Review updated:

I mrs purnima upadhayay purchased a hero honda pleasure from sahib automobiles. My vehicle met with an accident on 12/8/09 and I submited it on the same day for repairing. Some of its were to be changed and the things were to collected from the company. After several requests I could not get it repaired as I received the information that the things have not been send from the company. I regret to inform that I did not get any response from the dealer and since last ten days the srvices have not been given to us. I request you to please look into the matter.
Purnima upadhyay

Comments

Oct 05, 2010
    Hero Honda Pleasure - non-availability of scooty in my area
    India

i m willing to buy hero honda pleasure for about 2 months ago but all the hero honda showroom says that the stock is over and in near about all showroom had the same complaints.
    for how much long i would wait for the stock.?
    please kindly tell when the stock will be available and mail me in my email id [protected]@yahoo.com.
    please kindly reply me or else i will go to buy any other scooty...
    thank you.

• Zi
      Oct 01, 2011
    Hero Honda Pleasure - poor service
    hero honda
    India

i have purchased my pleasure in 2017, my nearest service center persons in rishikesh, uttarakhand is not good to dealing with their cutomer.during serviceing time they used to say that come in the morning around 8:00 o clock, when i went in the moring the service center was closed, few bikes are stand out side and i asked to one person which is also a customer he replied this opening time of service center is 10:00 o'clock, again i came at 10:30 AM service center has opened and when i asked for servicing of my scooty the service center person said madam u r late plz come next day in the morning around 8:00 o'clock.
    they are very bad with their customer.plz do something for us

• Di
      Oct 25, 2011

poor service

Sep 03, 2013

Hero Honda Pleasure service is pathetic . Even the company authorised service joints have no clue about the vehicle and how to rectify problems . Their only solution to any problem would be trial and test .First would be to change the battery, never mind the bike is starting, lights are working . Their theory is bike has to be brought for service for few rounds for the problem to be completely resolved. This is the Bangalore JP Nagar Hero Honda Service genius speaking . This bike seems to be have unique problems with accelerating, which seems more related to the air filter, carburetor . I hope the company finds time to train its mechanics on the nuances of this bike to help customers. Sabitha, JP Nagar Bangalore

Oct 13, 2015

Sir
    Hindi writing
    Maine pleasure kharidi Kiya 1st insurance Maine 600 pe Kiya, 2nd insurance karne ke liye date finesh ho gayi, mai dubai me rahata hu, 6 manth ke baad insurance karne gaya to 5000 rupes mang raha hai, ye sahi hai?
    Hamne baik kharidi, India karnataka karwar kajubag Balaji motar