Hero Honda / Starting trouble, not solved by service center

1 India Review updated:

Starting trouble of 'Pleasure' two wheeler purchased. Not resolved by service center. Beware all!

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Nov, 2008

hai, i am renveer singh tyagi from ghaziabad (u.p.).i purchased hero honda glamour.its regestration no is up14-as-2514, i purchased this in 30/10/2008.from globe agencies, delhi meerut road, ghaziabad .
    when i purchased this bike then i feel that my bike rear wheel i have a big problem, its bubling I complane about this in the agencies, but he not understand my problem.he say me that come in afer8 days .after 8days i go there he not doing solution my bike .I say that if he note solve my problem, then i go to court for hero honda company.1st and 2nd to agencies.with in 4 days .

• Su
      10th of Mar, 2009

sir,
    This is suresh from hyderabad. I bought "HERO HONDA KARIZMA "R". My problem is that it is not starting morning from purchase date 01.10.2008. My registration number is AP28 DA6066. please try to solve this problem soon. I showed in service center also but still problem is not claer. means we should wait till half an hour by bearting kick and self..
    y this problem is coming i want the reason urgent...

• La
      17th of Apr, 2009

hey i am lalit from sirsa{haryana } i purchase a new cbz extreme ...but with the 10th day of my purchase it give me so many problems..the bikes headlight supportr will got destroyed ...i go to service station they told me to change this part by paying 700 rs ...this is rediculs...n after that my bike"s gear lever got destroyed
    what is this??
    i pay approx 60000rs for my bike n it give me this kind of problems still
    i m a busy person
    i had lot of works

i think that i would suit a case agaisnst hero honda company...

• Am
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i purchased hero honda splendor plus three months before but i ma facing starting problem from last one month. I went to service centre but they couldnt rectify the problem. The service centre guys told that there is no problem in the bike but when i drive my bike more than 5 kms the same issue arises and because of it i am facing too many problems. It gets stopped after very 2-4 minutes.

Amit