Heritage Web Design / Hit Web Design / Rip off

1 1460 North Moonriver DriveProvo, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-211-0743

I paid $220 which was half the balance mean while got charged for other things and was asked to buy a full year of hosting also to convert my "not yet built site" to cell phone site, for a fee of course. I was charged the twice $220 and twice $50. The first $50 was to make my site an e-commerce and the second $50 was to transfer my previous site to Heritage. Two month passed while I am on the phone trying to see what they have done so far. All they showed me was an initial web page with few links. NOT AN E-Commerce. I stop payment on the rest of the charges and asking for refund. Now everything is on hold they can not do anything until the charge dispute will clear and they sent me a whole charge of disputing charges. I kept telling them that I will gladly pay as long as they will show me what they have done or what am I paying for. However, I fill that they prefer to make there money by cook and by crook. I totally did not enjoy their service and after waiting 2 month I have nothing to show for it. I'll keep you posted.

Jk

Comments

• Ut
      23rd of Jul, 2009

If you read all the comments, along with what the BBB states about this company, the only way that you are going to get a full refund is if you call your credit card company and do a charge back.

• Hi
      18th of Aug, 2009

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. One of the core values of HIT Web Design is to demonstrate our respect and commitment to all of our clients. In most cases, Heritage goes beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

While HIT is committed to establish long-term business relationships with each of our clients, there is no such thing as a complaint-free company. Research any large company and you will find complaints posted about them on the Internet.

To better understand the character and integrity of HIT Web Design, we invite you to review our record with the Better Business Bureau. We have worked with more than 15, 000 clients and in the entire company history, have had less than 1% of our clients complain to the BBB. We are even more proud of the fact that Heritage has been able to resolve every registered BBB complaint. HIT stands by our record.

Let me know about any concerns you may have and I will do my utmost to make sure you are satisfied. If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.
    My personal promise to you is that HIT Wed Design will be completely fair and equitable with you.
    Warmest Regards,
    Quality Control Administrator

• Et
      19th of Aug, 2009

Please follow the advice of Consumer Advocate, and call your credit card company and do a charge back! Hit Web Design cannot be trusted! Read all the comments and reports... they keep making fraudulent claims, delay your refund or never give it to you!