Complaints & Reviews

negative logoinn review - wait 7 days for support

Just posting up my logoinn review on how bad their support wait time was.

We have a website built with them and noticed the website was having load issues, so we had sent Logoinn.com an email asking them to look into the issue, we received no response, over the next 7 days we had sent a further 3 more emails and finally received an email mentioning that they will look into the issue, waited a further 5 days with no website and decided to cancel with them and just get a word press website built.

The support provided by Logoinn is next to nothing and would not recommend them to anyone as you will have nothing but problems.

false claims on work they have done

I inquired about a website build with Logoinn and they provided example websites that looked nice, I contacted the businesses just to ask how their experience with Logoinn was and all of them mentioned
that they have never heard of Logoinn and had another web design company build their website.

So it seems that Logoinn just found some nice looking websites online and used them as their own examples claiming they built those websites.

Absolute rubbish business to deal with and I am sure that most of their positive reviews are just fake reviews posted by them to make themselves look better.

• Wi
    William Jeffreys Jan 13, 2020

Just posting up my logoinn review on how bad their support wait time was.

logoinn do not deliver what they promise - stay away from them

Did not design the website to the way they promised. They mentioned they provide unlimited rounds of changes but this is a lie, they provided me 2 rounds and then tried to charge...

is a terrible scam service, waste of time and money

This company is real rip off, they deduct every month regular money for services I never signed up for and now that I have cancelled with them they still deduct money, I will be...

Logoinnterrible service from logoinn - stay away from this scam website

logoinn.com.au built my business website on a rudimentary and outdated platform.

They provided very limited service and ongoing support. When I recently requested updating to a mobile friendly and more user friendly platform they wanted to charge me for a rebuild.

This was at the same time as increasing my fees and justified it as "The Lounge" whatever that means. It did not mean improved service in my case.

My business email that they provided is constantly inundated with spam.

This was also supposed to be upgraded but evidently has not happened judging by the disgusting spam I receive. I could not be less happy with their service and would warn others to look elsewhere.

I don't often write reviews but I feel I really need to warn other consumers out there about this business Logoinn

logoinn.co.nzAgent suddenly stopped to reply

I had horrible experience with the website www.logoinn.co.nz. The agent communicated with me all the time, but after I paid for the package, he suddenly disappeared somewhere. It was impossible to reach him and asked for help. After several weeks of attempts to contact them, I dropped everything. The company is real scam, so be careful if you order from them and post comments about your experience with them.