HEB Food-Drugs / rude employee and service

1 7310 LouettaSpring, TX, United States
Phone: (281)374-7727

I have been a loyal customer of this location for many years. I usually come in once every week. I am submitting this because this is the second time within a year that I have encoutered a rude employee. The first time, I did contact the manager on duty later on during the day. She was the assistant manager and she was very polite and professional with me.
Today, 08/05/2015, around 10:00 am, I was waiting my turn in the checkout aisle that had the cigarette stand right above the cashier. When it was my turn, the cashier asked me what did I need since I did not have any items. I replied that I only need to purchase cigarettes. The cashier then tells me that I need to go to the csr stand that is several aisles down and the person that is standing there will help me. She then proceede to scan the items from the person standing behind me. I gestured to the cigarettes that was right behind her and above her head and said that you have those here. She ignored me and continued scanning the other persons items.
I have always purchased these items at these checkout aisles before. I walked out..
I am a front of the house manager for a very popular restaurant, within the area, I am always checking the reviews for positive and hopefully never negative reviews on yelp. Rudeness and refusing service whether with employees or guests is a big no-no..
Ho0efully, heb, will fix these issues.

Lm