Hearst Magazines...Country Living / &Delinquent Account...for collection&
"Your delinquent account with us has been brought to my attention for collection."
We previously had a subscription. We did not renew.
Now, they're saying "When we agreed to bill you later, (we didn't request this), we anticipated that you would forward payment upon receipt of your invoice. A review of our files shows thatyou have failed to respond to our numerous requests for payment". We didn't request or agree to renewing.
Invoice date 2/3/09. We do not want this & will not pay this.
More Hearst Magazines...Country Living Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - Scam 
- Hearst Magazines - Subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - Scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of O at Home Magazine subscription 
- THE HEARST CORP - Being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst Communications - food network and good housekeeping magazines
- Hearst Communications - email rec's today
- Hearst Communications - magazine subscription I didn't agree to
- Hearst Corporation - telephone solicitation for magazine subscriptions / renewals
- Hearst - country living subscription