Bon Appetit Magazine Logo

Bon Appetit Magazine

Having problems with Bon Appetit Magazine?

Bon Appetit Magazine reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 11, 2009. The latest review Subscription I did not order was posted on Jan 31, 2021. The latest complaint Subscription renewal was resolved on Aug 17, 2014. Bon Appetit Magazine has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews. Bon Appetit Magazine has resolved 2 complaints.

Bon Appetit Magazine Customer Service Contacts

Bon App?tit P.O. Box 37614 Boone,
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bon Appetit Magazine Customer Service. Initial Bon Appetit Magazine complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bon Appetit Magazine above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bon Appetit Magazine. Discuss the issues you have had with Bon Appetit Magazine and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bon Appetit Magazine Complaints & Reviews

Bon Appetit MagazineSubscription I did not order

I was charged $24.00 for a subscription that I did not order. When I called on December 17, 2020, to cancel the subscription and request a refund, I was refunded $21.60. I have called at least five times and received conflicting promises about the remaining $2.40, included that it was refunded on December 17th. I have verified with my bank that I have not received the refund.

Bon Appetit Magazine — canceling a subscription

I have been on hold for 15 minutes, so far, trying to cancel a subscription renewal for a magazine I never...

Bon Appetit Magazine — Subscription renewal

I purchased an annual subscription to the Bon Appetit magazine. Only after I had completed the purchase did I...

Bon Appetit Magazine — False Magazine Subscription

Two teenage girls were selling magazine subscriptions to win a trip to Hawaii for their baseball team. They...