HDFC / netbanking and other services s*ks

India Review updated:

HDFC seriously s*ks.
I was using citibank for last 5years and never faced any issues. Recently my ATM card magnetic strip was damaged because of the hard swipes on purchases and I reported the same to HDFC banker. Taking the request for the same, it is been 3weeks now and there is no response from HDFC side. I went again to the nearest branch and they asked me to go to the mother branch or call netbanking. The given number of netbanking which is suppose to work 24hours a day [protected] options 116 (as said by the banker) says " We work between 8am to 8pm, please call us back between this time". I'm all frustrated and bugged. I have no other options to change my bank as my company allows only HDFC accounts. My complain reference number from HDFC is EA0121587501.
Please do something about it,
Mohammed Yaseen.

Comments

• Cu
      26th of Mar, 2012

Dear Mr Yaseen,

We understand your concerns and dissatisfaction due to the delay. We will take this up with the concerned team and get back to you. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your account and contact details and the reference number TTU000428122032012. We'll be able to assist you better with these details.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank.

• Mo
      27th of Mar, 2012

When I speak to you directly face to face and you can't resolve my issue. How can you now if I just send you some reply on your given email id?